Sunday, March 28, 2010

this is march

It is nearing the end of March... Which means only one thing: insomnia.

It's getting down to the nitty gritty in March Madness. I am hoping to see the final game match up being MSU vs Butler because that would just be awesome, but Butler has a big game ahead of them playing Duke. I didn't participate in any brackets and I'm glad because I would have screwed it up big time, like most others.

The dorm seems to be going crazy lately. My floor has been up late for the past week and we all know it. And.... it's getting to the time where some pull some pranks. And others get even.

As of graduation day I no longer have a job. I currently have two of them. I need to update the resume and send it out. It has been on my mind a lot.

I also have what feels like a ton of other school related things to take care of before the big day in May. It seriously feels like only yesterday that I was moving in here and starting my final year here.
I have taken to watching anything and everything while doing my homework. I watched all four seasons of The OC in 3 weeks. At one point in time I made the comment that something was "... so Ryan Atwood". I think I may have become obsessed. Just a little... Okay, yeah. I watched 9 hours of it in a 24 hour period of time. I spent more time watching it then any other activity that day. Yikes!
I have also finished all the movies on my DC list. Which means.... back to watching episodes of the West Wing while doing work. It's easy to study/get things done while it is on because I've seen all of them, I own them, and I can come in and out and know what's going on. And it doesn't get old for me.

And my compy yet again has another issue with it, so I am borrowing a laptop from my parents right now to finish up final papers, etc. If I wasn't so close to being done with undergrad, I don't know what I would do.

And that is life right now.
I'm headed to bed. I have a very long day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment