Saturday, March 6, 2010

It is Saturday night.
And currently I am sitting next to Amy Fishbein and Leah Smith. I'm pretty pumped that they are here, not gonna lie. I've missed their faces.
Today was spent doing laundry, cleaning, and hanging out with Laura and the nephews.

Leah is currently talking about how unmotivated she is. That is totally me. I feel completely unmotivated to do any sort of school work.

And Amy hates little kids.
She is now asking me to retract that.

Leah is talking about a man that was hacking on the bus.
I don't know.
Apparently it was very disgusting and it sounded like he might have been dying.

Okay, so Amy does not hate little kids... Well, she does, but I didn't finish her statement... She hates when people bring their little kids on planes and they can't handle it. And all they do is whine and cry.
Understandable.

Well. I'm signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment