Monday, March 15, 2010

life right now

Life right now at this moment is as such:
I changed back into my pajamas... The time is currently 3:52pm.
The credits are rolling on the movie Cast Away. (one of my favorite films -- the score is brilliant)
I spent way to much money last week.
I have sneezed about 50 bazillion times today. And I feel like a walking petri dish of cold and flu. This is no good.

Tonight I am on duty. I also have an RA meeting. I also need to pick up my parent's grill from Seth and Nikki's house. I also am in charge of an event for tonight -- tie dye. This is no good when feeling horrible. But, such is life.

This weekend I watched so many older movies from my childhood and from my DC list: Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Apollo 13, and Jurassic Park. So many old memories came to mind while watching those movies.

The brother of one of the girls on my floor died in a car accident this weekend. I talked with her roommate last night. We are getting a van to go to the viewing sometime tomorrow. I don't even feel like I know what the correct response is... I do know though, because I have had classes in this being a psychology major, but still. People say stupid things sometimes, especially when trying to comfort someone that is experiencing loss. I am just afraid that I am going to be one of them.


I have a few upcoming projects that I am completely geeked about.
I bought a scrapbook. I am doing baby steps though... I am hoping to maybe have it include my college years in its entirety, but I am starting with Spring Break to DC. I hope it turns out well.
My parents are going to re-paint the living room at the househome soon. I was overly excited about the project when I was painting my office and picked out possible colors for the househome. We may have found a winner.
I was then inspired to pick out possible colors for my bedroom in the househome. I found some great colors that I would love to paint on my walls and ceiling and got some great ideas for putting stuff on the walls... But who knows if that will happen. Hopefully a summer project.

No comments:

Post a Comment