Monday, April 12, 2010

Two More Weeks

Two more weeks! Two more weeks! Two more weeks!!!
I can't believe it. I officially have only two more weeks of classes and three more weeks until graduation. Time has really flown by. And I feel like I have a ton of things to do before it is over.

At this point in time one week ago I was with Laura and Naomi for Laura's last night in the states. The three of us traveled to Chicago on Tuesday morning to Midway to drop Laura off. I missed her as soon as she left the car. Naomi and I spent a few hours in Chicago afterwards. We did a little shopping and ate at Giordano's and spent more money on parking than we did actually on anything else, but that's Chicago for you. It feels like that was just yesterday.

This Friday I get the chance to participate in a unique experience here at Bethel. A group known as Soul Force contacted Bethel my freshman year to see if they could come to Bethel, and so Bethel set up a time that they could come. The day has finally come. I was asked by my RD to be a host for one of the members. So Friday morning I will wake up early and head to Wiekamp to meet the person that I will be spending the day with. I am really looking forward to the experience.

Here are some things that I am looking forward to doing in the next three weeks before I am officially a Bethel Graduate:
*Chipotle date with Grace
*rollerblading with friends at the River Walk
*the Camp Out/double movie feature of Dennis the Menace and The Sandlot (including the making of smores... because you can't have one without the other in either situation)
*being mischievous on campus
*selling my books
*Shupe Slip n Slide
*having no finals during finals week
*spending tons of time outdoors
*bridal showers (I have about 1 a week until school is out)
*Panera date with Mozy
*various proclaimations with Leah and Amy
*making a music video
*dance parties to relieve stress
*Dunes day with Courtney (and maybe Tiff if she isn't busy)
*photo shoot (not that kind you perv...)

Well, it is time to get back to my study guide for Bio Psych.

2 comments:

  1. Probably my favorite part of this was listening to you crack up at yourself as you wrote it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I basically love reading the blog... I just got done reading my posts of Sketch...it brings tears to my eyes because it is soo funny to read! lol...and hopefully we can have a beach day before u set sail for the world... =D

    ReplyDelete