Monday, July 5, 2010

because I can sleep when I am dead

Today is my last day of freedom... ish. Tomorrow I start working -- if you want to know where you can ask me about it. But I am pumped. Just saying.
Brittany asked me why I would get up so early on my last free weekday for a while and I had no answer. Had I been more awake when she asked me... I may have said one of these statements "because I can sleep when I am dead" "because I can then enjoy a great and relaxing nap during the day" "because I should get used to waking up that early" "because it is worth it to go to breakfast with a friend" "because then I will hopefully go to bed earlier the night before I actually start work". So there.
So yeah... I guess I won't be getting much sleep in the next few weeks until wedding season is over. Because even when I will not be working I will be doing things to get ready for the weddings or hanging out with friends that I have neglected in the past few weeks.

Anyways, this past week has been fantastic for a quite a few reasons. I am house-sitting again for another family from my church. And I have been hanging out with some pretty stellar people.
Favorite moment of the week: Bdubbs with Kassandra and Brittany -- Kassandra chose a great oldie from the 90's. Best sing-along ever.
Other favorite moment of the week: Shopping at the mall with Brittany and Joel. Let's just leave it at that because there are way too many things to list. [minus the million hours spent in the food court while Joel posted his blog.]

2 comments: