Wednesday, August 11, 2010

6 things i am thankful for [yes, i know it isn't november]

Here are six things that have been rather amazing to my life that I am unbelievably thankful to have.


1 & 2. Tokbox and Skype.... great ways to stay connected with friends via video chats. Both of them are great for different reasons. Skype is great for using when it is a one on one conversation, but with Tokbox, it allows you to conference call with friends. It is pretty much fantastic... However, it isn't as good of quality for video feed, but it's pretty much amazing. And I am sooo glad that it is available so that I can chat with cool people like Leah and Courtney and see their beautiful faces.

3. Psych... I cannot tell you how much I enjoy this tv show, and it is one that my mom enjoys as well, so come Wednesday nights at 10pm, you can usually find her and I hanging out and watching it together. And well... having DVR is nice too - it allows my mom and I to enjoy the episodes again. And again. And again. And, well... you get the picture.

4, 5, & 6. Travel mugs... because coffee has never been more essential to my life then it has been this summer. And coffee pots. And the Folger's Gourmet Vanilla Biscotti coffee - it really is everything fabulous.


Well... Time to watch Psych :)

1 comment:

  1. way to update the blog d-sev. is this two posts in the same week? unfathomable. i enjoy seeing your face via video chat :) and i love that you designated 3 categories just to coffee haha.

    ReplyDelete